The Regis campus lunch program is administered by the North Santiam School District Food Service.
- Breakfast: $1.00
- Lunch: $2.50
- Applications for free or reduced lunches are available from NSSD Food Service.
Students on the Regis Campus will be offered the following for lunch.
- One choice from at least four main dishes
- Unlimited servings of fruit
- Unlimited servings of vegetables
- One dessert or bread product (if available)
- One milk
Students are required to take either a fruit or vegetable equal to 1/2 cup. If you are on a free or reduced lunch billing status, you must take at least three components to make a complete lunch. Components are bread, meat or meat alternate, fruit, vegetable and milk.
French fries are for purchase only and are not a part of the complete meal.
Meals are charged according to qualification into a student account. The account uses student district ID#. Please keep ID numbers confidential.
The student store consists of individually priced items and offers a variety of foods and drinks. Students can use cash or their account to purchase these items.
All foods and drinks meet strict nutritional guidelines.
St. Mary Campus
- Grades PreK-4: $2.70 / 20 lunches for $54.00
- Grades 5-8: $2.95 / 20 lunches for $59.00
- Adults: $3.40
- For students who bring cold lunch or wish to purchase extra milk with hot lunch, milks are $.50 per carton or 20 for $10.00.
We prefer that you pay by the month (20 lunches and/or milk), however, you may also buy lunches on a daily basis. Please send all lunch monies to the office.
Reduced cost meals are available to those who qualify. Please contact the office for more information.
Students on the St. Mary Campus will be offered the following for lunch.
- One choice from two cold entrees and two hot entrees
- Vegetables and fruits (variety bar)
- One milk
Due to commodity shipments the menu is subject to change without notice.