The goals for the Campus Ministry Program are:
1. To empower young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our world today. Campus Ministry helps these young people learn what it means to follow Jesus Christ and to live as his disciples today, empowering them to serve others and to work toward a world built on the vision and values of the reign of God.
2. To draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission and work of the Catholic faith community. Campus Ministry recognizes the importance of faith communities (home, parish, school) in helping young people grow in their faith as they experience life and participate in the mission of Jesus Christ and his church.
3. To foster the total personal and spiritual growth of each young person. Our Campus Ministry promotes the growth of healthy, competent, caring and faith-filled Catholic young people. It fosters positive adolescent development and growth in both Christian discipleship and Catholic identity by addressing the students’ unique developmental, social and religious needs.
- Helping students make informed choices about their lives
- Helping students succeed academically
- Helping students with personal problems that may affect their achievement, motivation or self-image
- Helping students develop an individualized college plan
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12