High School Office Assistant
This position is part time and serves as assistant to the Office Manager, Director of Advancement, Business Manager and Principal. Helps coordinate, organize, oversee, and perform everyday clerical and administrative duties associated with school operations.
- Perform general office duties including answering multi-line phones, greeting the public, typing, filing, sorting and handling incoming and outgoing mail.
- Independently answer routine questions and correspondence from parents, staff and students not requiring the supervisor’s attention.
- Supervise students in main office area, lunch area or halls.
- Troubleshoot office machinery (copy, fax etc.) coordinating maintenance and supply inventory.
- Perform social media post and management on a routine basis.
- Gather school information and updates for weekly communication blog.
- Assists in planning and helping at school events.
- Supports the mission of Regis St. Mary and demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in the usage of database software, internet software, social media, e-mail and word processing software.
- Ability to appropriately communicate with students, teachers, parents, members of the community and others, including vendors, law enforcement and other agencies.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Works well with others from diverse backgrounds. Focuses on solving conflict; maintaining confidentiality and listening to others.
- Excellent organizational skills.